Monday, October 22, 2012

Desk Turned Makeup Vanity

Last summer I decided to paint an old wooden desk that was passed down to me and turn it into a makeup vanity. I absolutely love this setup better than a regular vanity because of all the drawers the desk has. This has a lot more storage than most typical vanities.


I covered the seat with a damask fabric.

Here are some closeups of what is in and on the vanity:


I have found a new container for my makeup brushes that matches better.


Tray with my perfume bottles.


Of the 8 drawers, I only need 3 to store my makeup. They are divided by lip, eye, and face products.


Here is the drawer for eye makeup.


Lip drawer


Lastly, I have the face makeup drawer.

The other drawers that are not pictured of the inside have various miscellaneous products such as makeup bags, brush rolls, craft material, hair dryer, etc.

Now you have a breakdown of how I store my makeup! This concept keeps all my products easily accessible and allows me to see exactly what I have!






2 comments:

  1. Too funny! I have the same desk only white and use it also for my vanity because of all the storage space for make-up and jewelry! Great to see there is someone out there who thinks like me, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is really the best on this valuable topic.

    ReplyDelete